Monday, July 23, 2012

Life Ever After

Sometimes I hate time. Nae, always. 


It's this restrictive force that has its' grasp on all humanity and we all do it's bidding. Everyday. 


I long to be free, unhindered, eternal. To simply LIVE. To exist in harmony with the Creator, my sole responsibility worship. To bask in the presence of all He is. To forget the dishes, the bills, the war vying for the life of every soul. To spend all that I am uncovering the mystery of Him that my brain cannot seem to fully comprehend. 


To be where He is, where time cannot be Master. To not hold my attention like a prisoner. 


Oh, to have nothing else to think of! To not live a waking dream, completing tasks. I want to live awake, searching out His heart, enraptured by His creation, his blessedness, his grace. 


For I fail everyday, at finding perfect harmony between truly living and paying my dues. 


Not by might, nor by power, but by His Spirit. 
My weakness, boasting His strength. For surely we are weak, finite. 




So I must think upon Perfection, for surely He bears a Name.
Yahweh.
Relentless perfection. 
Relentless love. 
Relentless grace. 
Thank You God for being nothing different, nothing less. 

"...for not by might shall man prevail." (1 Samuel 2:9b)

No comments: