Thursday, September 3, 2009

Siegen isn't Siegen without the rain.

I'm finally back to my home away from home.

Oh, how I've missed it. It didn't really hit me that I was actually here until the rain came. It brought back all the multitudes of memories from the past two semesters. I have missed the people and the atmosphere, but at the same time it is so different. I'm sure once classes start and we get into the swing of things that we will really get to know one another well.

Due to the large amount of female students this semester, they put a lot of us in Apartments down the road, but I think I have the best set-up by far. I may be partial though. I have one roommate, named Kelsey, and we are staying with a couple from the church, in a little apartment down the road. We have a nice big bathroom all to ourselves and plenty of space to retreat to. It's quite lovely, and I am excited already. So, I am blessed, and super happy. I get to live my dreams, what more could I ask for.

No comments: