Wednesday, September 29, 2010

septembery

It's hard to believe September will be over in just 2 days.


We had a wonderfully successful bonfire last Friday, full of pumpkin carving, mulled hot cranberry orange cider, cheeseballs and crackers as well as the wonderfully delicious pumpkin cheesecake that I will be promptly baking again. 


We've really been blessed with an awesome and hilarious group of friends! We have also been venturing out into the realm of bible study and discipleship with said friends and the encouragement has been abounding. I live for Tuesdays every week and relish the study-time in the word. 


Yesterday we discussed the importance of testimony and remembering the works of God in our lives, and funnily enough I got a call from the local christian-tv station and we discussed this same topic this morning live! It was an exciting, albeit, nervous experience, and I'm praying that the viewers were extremely blessed. I walked away encouraged, miraculously (since it was morning, which tends to ruin my day) 


Hoping that you all are taking full advantage of your September before it runs dry!
Crunch a leaf.

No comments: