Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A successful wacation.

Well, we're back from our 16-day honeymoon excursion. It was fantabulous. Jesse and I kept a log of all the things that happened, plus all the many blessings and way the Lord took care of us. It was astounding. We have a wonderful Papa. 


On another note, I greatly missed cooking! It is such a delight! I wandered the aisles today, finding various new things to try in salads, and found the yummiest, olive oil-basil-sundried tomato- vinaigrette. I can't wait to have it for lunch tomorrow! Tonight I am making a vegetable couscous salad with grilled chicken. Yum!


Oh! And another blessing for today! We get to meet a brand new baby! Our friends had a baby while we were gone, and we get to meet little Riley Mae today. woohoo! 


Life is grand.

No comments: