Tuesday, May 3, 2011

so.

I should probably post something. 


I've been thinking of doing it for weeks now.


Yet I don't. 


Soo... hi.


There. 


Sorry, I just used you to satiate my guilt. 


But, seriously, I will probably update soon. 


Maybe. 
Possibly.




















Maybe don't get your hopes up.  Life is pretty fast-paced. So, in case I don't get the chance to update, this is what my life will most probably consist of for the next few weeks. 


wake up (probably later than I intended.)
make excuses for sleeping in. 
eat.
class. 
reading. 
lunch.
class.(and/or internship)
reading.(and/or paper writing)
cleaning.
taking as many breaks as possible to keep my brain functioning. 
cooking. eating. dishes. 
have 1-25 people at my house for various reasons. 
reading. 
sleeping. dreaming. praying for more sleep. 
repeat. 


boy, I'm ready for vacation in 2 weeks!

No comments: