Monday, December 1, 2008

Time keeps on ticking...


I cannot believe that there are only two and a half weeks left in the semester! Time has positively flown by and I feel as if I have just gotten here. I have been so blessed to study here in gorgeous Germany. I know this is exactly the place that God has me for this season in my life and there is peace in my heart.

I have made some amazing friends, that I will be sad to part with! It's too bad that Sharon lives so far away, on beautiful little Hawaii. I will miss two of my favorite Oregon ladies too, Lauren and Allison. We have made such good memories. Thankfully there will be many returning next semester.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go into Koln, and visit their Christmas markets. There were five different ones in this city, and it was so beautiful at nighttime, with all the lights and decorations. There was one on the giant boat on the Rhine. It was a floating Christmas market!! The things I have been able to experience here have been such a blessing of God. I truly have been given more that I could've imagined. The Lord is good.

I am really starting to get into the Christmas spirit! I can't wait to come home and see everyone, to celebrate the holidays. I will be home on the 18th and hope to see as many people as I can. Can't wait to reconnect with the church at home. I am so excited for what God is doing at In Faith Ministries!

See you Soon!

No comments: